Author Topic: New clan [FRU]  (Read 260 times)

Melissa

• Head Moderator
  • Mapper; Student scripter
    • View Profile
New clan [FRU]
« on: »
ROYAL SAN ANDREAS POLICE FEDERAL RESERVE UNIT (RSAP FRU)

INFORMATION
RSAP FRU stands for Royal San Andreas Police Federal Reserve Unit.We assist all cops,SWAT's,FBI's and CIA's.Our base located at Bayside,which is located at across northern San Fierro sea and eastern Las Venturas.

HISTORY
I was born on May 13 1994.At that time,my mother and father were already divorced once I was born.My father decided to divorce because he can't afford to take care of family.After my mother got discharged,she took me and ran away.The police was onto her.She put me down somewhere nearby a river then she ran away.I cried out loudly,suddenly a pedestrian nearby heard my cry and took me.He brought me home and took care of me.I grown up healthy and well.When I was 12,I could understand that he's my adopted father.He took care of me for almost 12 years.

When I was 14,I had few problems in my school.The boys kept disturb,disturb and disturbing me.Sometimes,they pulled my hair.I don't fought back but I ran away.I can't stand with it anymore,so I joined "Navy Seal Fighting Style Academic".I learnt how to defend myself and attack the enemy.3 months after I joined,I really could fight by my own.The boys came to me again.They disturbed me and pushed me several times.I raised my right leg and kicked one of them's head.The fight started,one of them tried to hold me but I punched and broke his nose.Then I saw another boy ran to me and tried to kick me.As fast as a lightning I avoided him and grabbed his leg.I press it really hard and heard "KrrK KrrK KrrKKKRR",sounds like his leg bone got busted.I let him go and he ran away.The other boys didn't gave up.Then one of them tried to punch me in face,I avoided and knee-kicked his stomach.Blood coming out from his mouth,he gave up and ran away.2 boys were left,I think I could even fight them by my own.They both attacked me at the same time and tried to take me down.I avoided by crouching and kicked their legs.They fell off and one of them crashed a flower pot.I laughed loudly,then they simply ran away.Next day,I got called by headmaster because of what I did.I told him the truth but he don't trust because one of them was a family member of rich family.I got kicked from the school,my adopted father mad at me.

I started my education again at Police Youth Woman Cadet.There,I trained how to shoot,how to fight and how to drive.I passed all of the tests,thought I might be police officer soon.2 weeks later,the results have been informed.I passed the tests and became police officer.Some other of my friends were also same like me.But for the grade,I got the highest marks and result.All members of cadet were given vacation of 2 weeks.We can either return back home or stay in the training site.I decided to return to my home.Now all shitty things started to **** my mind up back,all because of my school again.My father kept yelling me about school.He also yelled "Why you didn't join an education school instead of police cadet school?!" I answered angrily "Because I want to be hero of the country and not hobo of the country!!",I walked away into my room and locked the door.

2 weeks have passed,now I have to start my duty as police officer.My father kept stopping me when I was about to exit the house.I pushed him off and got out.The bus was waiting for me.I ran and entered the bus.We reported at police station,the officers there accepted us.We changed our clothes to police uniforms and started out duty.Before that,we were given a brief of how to do our duty fast and good,we're also divided into groups.Each groups have 2 members.I'm with Amy Anderson.She's the passenger of the police car and I'm the driver.We did our duty together happily and sometimes seriously.

One day,when we returned back to police station,I found out an officer stopped us.He said that General Inspector of Police were waiting for me and Amy.We went to his office to see him.We shocked when he informed us that we're in F.R.U. (Federal Reserve Unit).He also promoted me as leader of the faction,because the leader re-signed and none of the other officers in the faction were suitable to be leader.I was so proud,Amy praised me.We changed our uniforms to F.R.U. uniform.It was great all tho.The General Inspector of Police also gave us a brief about what was our job and what do we do.We listened carefully and paid attention.After that,he called the police helicopter to pick us up.We got out of police station and went to the helipad.Few minutes later,the helicopter arrived.The helicopter sent us to the base,that was Bayside.

We started our duty as F.R.U. women officers when an illegal road demonstration was organised by a punk.We went there and protected the streets from being destroyed.That's it,we finally stopped them.Over 1900 suspects were arrested,1100 were men,793 were women and remaining were children under 12 years old.All of them were paroled tomorrow after the demonstration day got organised.Before the day got occur,96 molotov cocktails,20 machetes and 30 steel balls were seized.Now,me and Amy will have to keep the city clean from criminals...

RANKS

ADMINISTRATION

Head Commander (HCOM)
HCOM Melissa Cheriyan

High Commanders (H2COM)
[N/A]

Senior Commanders (SCOM)
[N/A]

Junior Commanders (JCOM)
[N/A]

SENIOR OFFICER AUTHORITIES GAZETTED CATEGORY

Superintendents (SP)
[N/A]

Deputy Superintendents (DSP)
[N/A]

Assistant Superintendents (ASP)
[N/A]

LOW OFFICERS

Captains (CPT)
[N/A]

Lieutenants (LT)
[N/A]

Sergeant Major (SGMAJ)
[N/A]

First Sergeant (1SG)
[N/A]

Staff Sergeant (SSG)
[N/A]

Sergeant (SGT)
[N/A]

Corporal (CPL)
[N/A]

Constable (CTE)
[N/A]

ROLE
Our role is riot suppression, crowd control, disaster relief & rescue, as well as special operations assistance.The FRU is directly under the Inspector-General Of Police. This unit is independent and is able to be rapidly deployed.As the premiere RSAP public order unit, the FRU is designed, equipped and specially trained for duties in suppressing and dismissing riots and illegal assemblies. Aside from the stated roles above, the unit is also tasked with the following functions:

1. Public Control ? during mass public assembly, such as VIPs visitors, sports event, mass rallies and processions,
2. To deal with pre and post ?Chemical, Biological, Radiological And Nuclear" threats,
3. Disaster Rescue assistance including floods, fires, train derailments, landslides, aircraft crashes, etc; to rescue, prevent theft, and area inclusion involved,
4. Crime prevention in helping a District Police Chief in the area which particular experience sharp rise frequent a crime rate or crime happened, to certain term,
5. Massive operation, such as encircle and find, heat and arrested on extremist groups or gangster elements, intensive patrol and Curfew enforcement.

The FRU is led by a Commander, and assisted by a Deputy Commander. They report to the Director of Public Order. They are aided by a few Staff Officers and known as Commanding Headquarter. FRU each in lead by one Commanding Officer. Every FRU troops in lead by one Troop Officer. FRU training centre presided by a Commandant. Per unit and FRU training centre has a membership to aid the administration and known as group headquarters unit.
FRU was awarded a pennant flags in year 1971 and further replaced in year 1997. These pennants are given by Mayor of San Andreas as an appreciate charity service and FRU service during a unit establishment for maintain a national public order. During official ceremonies where the FRU affect as a parent body or detachment; such as Guard of Honour, Mess Night of FRU or Parade in conjunction with Police Anniversaries and FRU Anniversaries, FRU banner may be issued and am being marched by directing and IGP approval, Internal Security and Public Order Director or FRU Commander.

THEME SONG
Background theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cx9nFLIJn4&feature=related
Lyrics:
Police ready to serve
Because the country and the people
Happy safe life
Police ready to serve
[Chorus]
Police ready to serve
Because the country and the people
Happy safe life
Police ready to serve
Mark caught in his arms
Police with the presumed
shaking hands
Address friendship

[Chorus]

The boys go to school
The parents went to the shop
Led police to cross the road
It all arrived safely

[Chorus]

When we were working
Care homes
By this we know
Police ready to serve

[Chorus]

When fires occur
Neighbor is not there
Police ran Please help
Safe sleep children would

[Chorus]

DIVISIONS / UNITS
R.S.A.P. F.R.U. has special divisions or units.These units are required to be applied by each applicants.If not,their applications will be automatically denied.So please,choose only ONE division / unit.
DIVISIONS / UNITS:

DEADLY FORCE UNIT

BACKUP SUPPORT UNIT

MEDICAL SUPPORT UNIT

ANTI-TERRORIST UNIT

AIR SUPPORT UNIT

SKINS

ADMINISTRATION SKINS

SENIOR OFFICER AUTHORITIES GAZETTED CATEGORY SKINS

LOW OFFICERS SKINS

Skins that are allowed to be used by each member with their categories.
ADMINISTRATION: Can wear all
SENIOR OFFICER AUTHORITIES GAZETTED CATEGORY: Only this and Low Officers category.
LOW OFFICERS: Low Officers only.
NOTE: If you caught using forbidden skins that you're not allowed to,you will get warned / suspended / kicked.

PROBLEMATIC MEMBERS
Seen one of our member broke any rules? Report them here.

Code: [Select]
Your name:
His/Her name:
Reason:
Evidence:

APPLICATION TERMS AND FORMAT
TERMS:
-AT LEAST 250 scores (most of them are from cops skin.)
-AT LEAST 1 month of duration of playing server
-active as cop
-good behavior

FORMAT:
Code: [Select]
(Your name)'s R.S.A.P. F.R.U. Application.
[hr]
REAL LIFE INFORMATION
[hr]
Name:
State & Country:
Nationality:
Date of Birth:

[hr]
IN-GAME INFORMATION
[hr]
Name:
Score: (Either text or picture of your score.)
Months you've played:
Most of your playing time,what skin you usually use:
Do you know how to type really fast to arrest a suspect: (If no,we can have training.)
Anyone from this faction recommended you to join this faction:
Did you broke any server rule(s): (BE HONEST!)

PROMISE
I, [u](Your in-game name)[/u], will follow every server and faction rules.I will listen to higher ranked officers,except their orders are idiotic orders.I will report any members who broke their rule,I will not be sympathy to them because rules are rules.I will do my duty with full responsibility,bravery and honor.I will not give up on anything that stops me.I will pass any obstacles that befell to me with full of patience and not clumsily.
Signed,
[i][u](Your name)[/u][/i]
(ROYAL SAN ANDREAS POLICE FEDERAL RESERVE UNIT APPLICANT)

Upcoming update(s): Rules

OTHER NOTES: Scripters,please script the SWAT skin as FRU skin.Then add classes like Administration,Senior Officer Authorities Gazetted Category and Low Officers.Disable if he's not in the category and enable if he's in the category or upper than Low Officers.The classes will be like this:
Administration > Skin 1 | Skin 2 | Skin 3
Senior Officer Authorities Gazetted Category > Skin 1 | Skin 2 | Skin 3
Low Officers > Riot Skin | Officer Skin
And please,create MySQL system based on the skins.Make the classes with permissions also.Like:
Army: 0
CIA: 0
FRU: 1
FRU Class: 1

0 means not,1 means yes.FRU class: 1: Low Officers | 2: Senior Officer Authorities Gazetted Category | 3: Administration.
« Last Edit: by Melissa »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

James Coral

• Head Admin
  • :)
    • View Profile
I like it  ;D ;D ;D ;D  :)

Devil Hunter

• Co-Owner
  • Kabooooom
    • View Profile
You are really good melissa :D
Name: )DeViL.HuNteR(
Friends: NO Friends :D

Melissa

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile

Admin

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
ACCEPTED!!! :D

TOPIC LOCKED!!!
IG STATUS;COPS AND ROBBERS

Name; [SONA]Shepster
Status; Regular Player
Work; CIA
CIA Rank; LEADER
Admin; 1337
Friends; Devil_Hunter, CoDeZ, James_Coral, Melissa

Devil Hunter

• Co-Owner
  • Kabooooom
    • View Profile
MR ADMIN did u forget about the banners melissa provided for accepted and topic locked?

Admin

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
ok sorry melissa topic reopened :)

Name; [SONA]Shepster
Status; Regular Player
Work; CIA
CIA Rank; LEADER
Admin; 1337

Melissa

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Heh,I don't care xD For what topic re-opened? xD
Also,look in all topics in Admins only section.I posted something.

Admin

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
i did and it's nice :D

Name; [SONA]Shepster
Status; Regular Player
Work; CIA
CIA Rank; LEADER
Admin; 1337

Devil Hunter

• Co-Owner
  • Kabooooom
    • View Profile
make a clan base for urself but first tell me where u gonna add it :D
 and btw tell me about how u want ur new clan board to be set up and tell me all the sub forums i will make u one :D
btw shep dont open a new forum for this too

James Coral

• Head Admin
  • :)
    • View Profile
When STREET RACERS BASE IS READY????

Contact me!!!
« Last Edit: by James Coral »

Admin

• Server Owner
    • View Profile
hehe :D

Name; [SONA]Shepster
Status; Regular Player
Work; CIA
CIA Rank; LEADER
Admin; 1337

Melissa

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
make a clan base for urself but first tell me where u gonna add it :D
 and btw tell me about how u want ur new clan board to be set up and tell me all the sub forums i will make u one :D
btw shep dont open a new forum for this too

Sure,the base will be at Bayside.

Devil Hunter

• Co-Owner
  • Kabooooom
    • View Profile
ok done :D

Melissa

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Clan base is getting done in few minutes.